Tuesday, September 22, 2009

dream III

watching ,

you like that moth
moving towards
the candle,
I travel the distance
and hold
the burning flame.




searching,
for the butterfly
you were,
what made you
return to
the cocoon?


touching,
your eyes with a kiss,
giving the
dreams
that i built
someday.


fighting,
against
the night
and bringing
back a sleep,
you lost for
a lifetime.


thinking,
As how can the
rain wash me
again
without even
reminding me
of the scars.


hoping.
this dream never
comes true,
for my eyes
cant see you
as miserable
you were.




Reality may be bitter, but its better
than these dreams which replaces
the nightmares, for i can't see
you miserable as you were.
nor do i wish to break again.


Morning dreams come true?
I wish my morning never comes.
And in this dreams i sleep,
and the night goes on and on.

No comments:

Post a Comment