Monday, September 21, 2009

Dream I

Early morning.

woke up with a jolt.
dream-.' need to talk'
I rushed to see..
Plucked & Roasted.
with earphones and sleepy eyes.
hope- you are okay.

Long Back
another dream.
you called me . /I forgot everything,\
somehow i traveled all the way, and there were you,as miserable as no one.
I stayed near you for 7 nights. /caring for you.\
there was nothing between us,
just a silence that was so comfortable.
you were so weak,  /reminded me of Chris of into the wild.\
every night i tried to make you sleep,
and after you were deep asleep.
I watched you.

i was never so comfortable in any of my dreams.
never ever.
But then i never want it to come true,
cos i never want a point to come
when you become so miserable
as i saw you.

never ever,

Morning dreams come true?
I wish my morning never comes.
And in this dreams i sleep,
and the night goes on and on

No comments:

Post a Comment