Thursday, September 2, 2010

That 's how i remember you,



There you are,
Like a silent door,
As if six seas with kingdomas and castles
were hidden inside a shell,
that slept inside your eyes
that could never speak
but write a story.

That 's how i remember you,
In some corner of my head.

There you are,
like a void song.
As if the words got washed away 
in rain, only tune remained.
that tune of a piper,
which could melt oceans,
and turn them into a drop.

That 's how i remeber you,
In some corner of my head.

there you are,
like a monocrome paper,
As if the tear that you cried once,
Runs like a river from a hill,
turns to a flood inside me,
drowining me everytime
i think about such times.

thats how i remember you
in some corner of my head.

There you are,
Like an old friend,
As if the corners were never formed,
But you remained,
in parts of me that i never saw,
In closed doors that opened,
at times,
to heal me when i broke,
Make me a whole again.

Thats how i remeber you,
In parts inside of me.



No comments:

Post a Comment