Tuesday, June 8, 2010

You will return.

I watch you from the otherside,
No one shows you a land tonight.
Winter is no where near,
But you will wait no more,
you will fold your hands,
and make wings,
like a migratory bird
you will return back home,
even before the morning shines.

Dont listen to them.
people, they say,
 to sell.
You , you can mould a song.
Sing it,
you can sing it for me.
You, you can tell me again
cry it,
i will listen with silence,
till the night is gone. 

Just like my yesterdays
the tommorows will be red.
May be i will walk again,
from that path I left,
or that i began.
May be i will sing again
that sad song of heaven
or that of hell.
Left or right, past or present,
I know nothing about me
neither the four walls i see.

But i know when summer comes
you will be home again.
And i will dream of you,
the way you  look through your window pane,
waiting for the rain.

I watch you from the otherside,
No one shows you a land tonight.
I cant read the road signs,
Nor see the lights ,
But i know you break and bend, 
and will stand again,
Like circles it will  return,
like a string less kite you will fly




And return back home,
even before, the morning shines.



1 comment:

  1. the most beautiful lines that anyone eva wrote 4 me
    i hoped it was a guy :P but it turned out 2 be my stupid cuty sis

    ReplyDelete