Wednesday, July 8, 2009

My Grandfather.


Soft whispers of memories,
fades away
with dying night,
and i sit all alone
trying to find you
among the stars.

That lemon tree you planted,
after ages,it has bloomed.
was it really the flowers?
or it was you,
leaving behind
your last breathe
in bits and pieces
as a goodbye?

The walks i have,
shows me your footsteps,
evening stories echoes,
just like the tune of
that piper ringing in my head,
i can still hear.
but can't find.
what made the piper
play the game of hide and seek?
where did the piper disappear?

the eye drops i hold,
half read books,
the morning newspaper lies,
come back.will you?
won't you complete it tonight?

the songs you wrote,
the silence you left
the cries of my mother
the unsaid goodbye.
just like some purple dreams
turning black and white in my eyes.

everything will change,
like seasons changes,
the girl i am today,
shall meet the woman
tomorrow,
and she will also know
that her life will be empty
like it was before,
without her grandfather.I have lost a lot of things,
 

the new year was just the worst.
sometimes your last words
just run in my mind.
i wish i could...
miss you
.

No comments:

Post a Comment